Registered Psychiatric Nurses, Partnering with People

What if I work in a jurisdiction that does not license Registered Psychiatric Nurses and wish to license with the RPNAS upon return to Saskatchewan?

Upon return to Saskatchewan you may apply for licensure with the RPNAS if you:

  1. Were eligible to license with the RPNAS prior to leaving Saskatchewan,
  2. provide evidence of your employment record and activities in that jurisdiction during the time period as required by the association,
  3. provide proof of having worked in psychiatric nursing activities approved by the association for at least 1400 hours in the five year period immediately preceding the date of application for the year in which licensure is sought, and
  4. provide evidence of good standing in that jurisdiction, if you were registered as another health practitioner.