Psychiatric Nursing Program Student Year II Terrence B. Christiansen Memorial Bursary
The Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan offers one bursary of two hundred dollars ($200.00) for Year II Psychiatric Nursing Program students from monies contributed by the 1983 psychiatric nursing graduating class.
- Student must be enrolled in second year of the Psychiatric Nursing Program.
- Student must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 70 percent.
- Student must hold a valid student membership with the Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan.
- Student must have attended a least one Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan provincial or branch function prior to applying.
- Utilizing the clinical performance evaluation form the applicant must demonstrate leadership and proficiency in holistic health assessment during the clinical aspects of the program (i.e., high motivation, enthusiasm for learning, initiative, sound clinical judgment, application of theory to clinical practise, positive attitude toward profession.)
- Applicant must obtain a letter of reference from a Psychiatric Nursing Program faculty member.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Applications for Year II Memorial Bursary monies must be submitted to the Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan no later than May 1st of each year.
EVALUATION AND SELECTION
Members of the RPNAS Selection Committee will select a Year II Memorial Bursary recipient from amongst the applications received based on evaluation of the required criteria. Bursary to be awarded by June 1st of each year. Recipient will be notified by RPNAS. The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan
2055 Lorne Street
Regina SK S4P 2M4