Psychiatric Nursing Program Student Year III Bursary
The Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan offers two bursaries of three hundred dollars ($300.00) each for third year Psychiatric Nursing Program of Saskatchewan students.
- Student must be enrolled in the third year of the Psychiatric Nursing Program of Saskatchewan.
- Student must complete the attached questionnaire to demonstrate a progressive attitude (to grow, improve and develop in the mental health field); an enthusiasm and interest in learning and a basic understanding of psychiatric nursing as a practice and profession.
- Student must hold a valid student membership with the Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan.
- Student must have attended at least one Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan provincial or branch function prior to applying.
- Student must verify that he/she has maintained a minimum cumulative grade point average of 70 percent at the end of Year III (Term I).
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Applications for Year III Bursary monies must be submitted to the RPNAS no later than May 1st of each year.
EVALUATION AND SELECTION
Successful applicants will be awarded bursaries based on evaluation of said criteria by the RPNAS Selection Committee. Bursaries will be awarded by June 1st of each year. The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan
2055 Lorne Street
Regina SK S4P 2M4