Registration renewal is now open for the 2021 registration year (January 1 – December 31, 2021). Please log into your profile and complete the registration process as described.
If your employer is paying for your renewal you will need to complete the renewal no later than October 30, 2020.
Registration should be completed by November 30, 2020. Any renewals after November 30 will incur a penalty charge.
If you do not complete your renewal by midnight on Dec 31, 2020 you will not be able to work on Jan 1, 2021 as your license will be expired.
- Start by entering your CPDs. You cannot start your renewal without these.
- When thinking about your potential creditable activities throughout the year, keep in mind that you should be able to explain how your learning is relevant to your daily practice.
- Have your estimate of hours worked for this year (January 1 – December 31, 2020)
- Only straight time hours can be counted. Do not include the addition of the overtime calculation. Also, sick time and vacation time are not included in this total.
If you have switched employers and can’t find your place of practice in the system, please give us a call at 306-586-4617.
Forgot your password? No problem. Click here and enter your e-mail address (the one we sent this to) and a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
Need more help? Reply to this e-mail or call us.
The following renewal deadlines are firm and cannot be extended.
Employer Direct Billing – October 30
All other renewals – November 30
RPNAS has set up direct billing with the following employers and former Health Regions, now part of the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- Five Hills Health Region
- Heartland Health Region
- Kelsey Trail Health Region
- Prairie North Health Region
- Prince Albert Parkland Health Region
- Regina Qu’appelle Health Region
- Saskatoon Health Region
- Sun Country Health Region
- Sunrise Health Region
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Ministry of Justice
If you work for a health region affiliate and the health region pays for your license, be sure to select the appropriate region above.
Don’t see your employer on this list? No problem, you can print the invoice for delivery to an employer from your invoices and receipts section.