The RPNAS has been busy with several initiatives:
- The RPNAS sent a press release to media outlets in Saskatchewan identifying the critical RPN shortage. Information was based on the Needs Assessment Report.
- Covid-19 RPN Accountabilities – RPNAS COVID-19 Information – Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan
- You will notice that RPNAS Council has approved a new logo for the organization. Staff will be updating the logo on our communications.
- RPNAS partnered with the Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers on a joint paper submitted to the Saskatchewan Drug Task Force. The focus is on family-based treatment initiatives in Saskatchewan. Access to the paper can be found here.
- The RPNAS is working with our national RPN partners to transition the national exam from a paper and pencil delivery to a computer based test. More information can be found by clicking here.
- Click here for information on Changes to Renewal – Employer Pay Option
- RPNAS honoured September 30 – National Day for Truth and Reconciliation and Orange Shirt Day
- For members who have worked or are interested in working in the North click here for information on Key Regulatory Change for RPNs working in Nunavut and the Northwest Territories