Registration renewal is now open for the 2022 registration year (January 1 – December 31, 2022). We apologize for the delay due to technical issues with our database provider.
As identified at the RPNAS 2021 Annual Meeting and previous member correspondence, the employer pay option has been discontinued. You will be required to pay for your license and submit the invoice to your employer for reimbursement following their process.
Registration should be completed by November 30, 2021. Any renewals after November 30 will incur a penalty charge.
If you do not complete your renewal by midnight on December 31, 2021 you will not be able to work on January 1, 2022 as your license will be expired.
- Start by entering your CPDs. You cannot start your renewal without these.
- When thinking about your activities throughout the year, keep in mind that they should be credible sources of learning and should be linked to the relevance of your daily practice.
- Have your estimate of hours worked for this year (January 1 – December 31, 2021)
- Only straight time hours can be counted. Do not include the addition of the overtime calculation. Also, sick time and vacation time are not included in this total.
- If you have switched employers and cannot find your place of practice in the system, please give us a call at 306-586-4617.
Forgot your password? No problem. Click here and enter your e-mail address and a link to reset your password will be sent to you. If you continue to experience issues with password accessibility you will need to call Amanda at 306-586-4617 ext 802. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am- 4:00pm
Bylaw Changes – Non-practicing to Practicing Licensure
To enhance licensure processes and meet our mandate of protection of the public bylaw changes were approved to require non-practicing members to verify eligibility to license as a practicing member. For members transitioning from non-practicing to practicing licensure the following must be submitted:
- Continuing Competence Program requirements
- Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search
- Employment Reference (R-03 form)
- Confirmation of Registration (R-02 form) from any other regulatory body you’ve licensed with
The following renewal deadlines are firm and cannot be extended.
Renewals without late charge – November 30
All renewals – December 31 (late charge – December 1 – December 31)
Remember: If you have not renewed your license by December 31, 2021 you will not be eligible to work as an RPN on January 1, 2022.