This page will contain information regarding our new online self-service system for members. This system encompasses a number of features for our members to use to make normal transactions with us easier.
Some of the features include:
- * Updating address & contact information
- * Tracking CPD Credits & maintaining a CPD portfolio
- * Updating places of practice
- * Renewing your license online
- * Updating education details (new education, certificates, etc)
- * Printing receipts
Online Self Service Guide (Sept 2020) – The Online Self Service Guide is currently being reviewed and updated. For any questions or technical assistance, please contact the office at 306-586-4617 Ext 802.
The guide link posted above may be updated as changes occur. If you are having difficulties using the system, please use this guide as your first resource. Included in this are frequently asked questions as well as step-by-step guides with pictures to guide you through a variety of the most common topics. Should you still require assistance after looking through the guide, please reach out to us.
STILL NEED HELP?