Registration renewal is now open for the 2024 registration year (January 1 – December 31, 2024).
December 1: Deadline to ensure license processing by December 31, 2023
- Any renewals completed between December 2 – December 31 will have a $100.00 late fee.
December 31, 2023 @ Midnight: 2023 RPNAS License Expires
If you have not renewed your license by December 31, 2023 you will not be eligible to work as an RPN on January 1, 2024 and will need to complete the reinstatement process in order to return to work.
- Have your hours worked for this year calculated (estimate hours for November and December).
- Only straight time hours can be counted. Do not include the addition of the overtime calculation. Also, sick time and vacation time are not included in this total.
- You are not required to submit your Career-long Learning Program (CLP) documents yearly, however we recommend keeping a record of your CLP for 5 years, as you may be selected for the CLP verification process.
- If you have switched employers and cannot find your place of practice in the system, please give us a call at 306-586-4617.
- The non-practicing category has been discontinued as per the bylaw change that was passed by members at the RPNAS Annual Meeting on May 11, 2023.Members that are currently non-practicing will need to decide if they are going to reinstate their license to practicing for 2024, or let it expire December 31, 2023 with the option to potentially reinstate it at a later date if they meet the registration requirements.
- For members transitioning from non-practicing to practicing licensure please see the email sent on Oct 13 for directions and required forms.